How often do yall wash your vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHTEHOEON6'S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
shit i wash my bout twice a week ... and i do the same as u man ... whip it down in between washes lol ... i swear my tahoe is like my child man but i have a lil hardbody thas my daily i only drive the tahoe on SUNSHINNING days and WEEKENDS ... whats the next how u hitting up ?

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when they get dirty they get washed as soon as the weather clears up, and like most of you i have the car duster and quick detail spray in the truck at all times. i hate being seen in a dirty vehicle and keep them clean in and out as much as possible.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Weather here isn't nice enough to worry about keeping mine polished all the time. No matter what, it's gonna get dirty. If it's summer and looking like the sun will last a few days, I'll wash it. Don't even really bother more then a couple times in the winter. If it's too cold, the windows freeze shut afterward, which can be annoying and bad for the motors.

Come spring, I'll give it a good, thorough wash, though....lol.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends, once every 2 weeks maybe. Less in the winter, but when it's clean I dust and quick detail 1-2 times a day

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I used to be OCD about this and still kind of am. When I was on it I would do it MINIMUM once a week but usually twice. Now having a child and other responsibilities I am lucky if it gets done once a week. I will make sure it's done at least every other. The one benefit here is it sits in the garage all week and I drive my work vehicle. It gets out maybe twice during the week and weekends.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Every week!!! Dust everyday, rims especially

I wash atleast once a week, if not twice. Dust it off everyday (I live in Arizona- extremely dusty) and clean the rims everyday. I use Ceramic brake pads with cross drilled/slotted rotors, the only way to go, you gotta use Ceramic pads, keeps the brake dust WAY DOWN. would never go back to regular pads after using ceramic, especially when you have chrome rims and black brake dust shows. feel OCD when it comes to the ride sometimes

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wash atleast once a week, if not twice. Dust it off everyday (I live in Arizona- extremely dusty) and clean the rims everyday. I use Ceramic brake pads with cross drilled/slotted rotors, the only way to go, you gotta use Ceramic pads, keeps the brake dust WAY DOWN. would never go back to regular pads after using ceramic, especially when you have chrome rims and black brake dust shows. feel OCD when it comes to the ride sometimes

yea i put ceramics in the front and dont get any brake dust and im waiting for my rear ones to run down so i can replace those, but i clean it enough to where i really dont have much brake dust problems, there seems to always be construction that i have to drive through and thats what always makes my truck dusty..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts