How often do yall wash your vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i worked at a car wash to sam and never wanted to do mine but at work hahaha

yea man i know how you feel. when you go from using a 3000$ pressure washer to your hose pipe it makes it suck. and also having to pay for the supplies. i used degreaser like no other.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea if ur talking about the Turtle was ice wax detailer, I wasn't impressed with it and won't buy it again. I'd rather stick to meguires quick detailer for my in-between shines

I also tried that once becuase a co-worker swears by it and I hated it. I used to used the meguires for the past 3-4yrs but the new spray I love now is one that I ordered from glimmerglassdetailing.com called spray and gloss. I use it on the paint,wheels, and windows with no problem. For some reason the meguires would streak on my glass.

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats the next show ur hitting up maybe??
hahaha i dont know why i didnt see that

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

shit i wash my bout twice a week ... and i do the same as u man ... whip it down in between washes lol ... i swear my tahoe is like my child man but i have a lil hardbody thas my daily i only drive the tahoe on SUNSHINNING days and WEEKENDS ... whats the next how u hitting up ?

the season is over but so far i think the next show i will be in is World Of Wheels in the New Orleans Superdome which is in January, then i think the show season starts in March, hopefully they will have some local ones in between there... what about you?

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In Colorado the weather is so random, that it makes me not even want to bother. My truck is filthy since last week's snowstorm. It's been clear and sunny the last few days, but the meltoff from the snow keeps the roads soaking wet in many areas, so even if I washed it it would be dirty again in about an hour. Now we have another storm coming Sunday or Monday.

I wash my truck after the bigger storms just to get the mag chloride de-icer off of my paint and undercarriage. I don't do it to keep the truck totally clean, because that's impossible lol.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
in the summer onces a week or after it rains. winter umm when i cant c out the windows, and with stocks rims,y? now that i just sold my other rims, its time to start looking again. maybe this time ill do 24's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts