How often do yall wash your vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I'd say once a week or once every twoo weeks. it just depends how busy I am that week.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sometimes i feel like i am OCD about my truck being clean, I wash it atleast once a week, and I usually wipe it off a few times in between washes if i can, especially the wheels. just wanted to see how often everyone is bathing their tahoe....

Same loke you. If it's not raining my trk is clean. After the rain and no more projected rain for 2-3 days the trk gets washed. My sister thinks I have a problem, and I may. It's called I don't like to see my shit dirty

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
shit i wash my bout twice a week ... and i do the same as u man ... whip it down in between washes lol ... i swear my tahoe is like my child man but i have a lil hardbody thas my daily i only drive the tahoe on SUNSHINNING days and WEEKENDS ... whats the next how u hitting up ?

not sure what ya mean bud.. the next car wax? and how am i hitting up what lol

whats the next show ur hitting up maybe??

I get the truck washed prob once or twice a month. It use to only come out like one time every 2 weeks. I will drive i more when i get it back this time.

ryangt

double team supreme
Reaction score
well, here in the rough and tough Aussie outback, washing a car is a bit difficult. We have water restrictions, but the biggie is that most of the roads are dirt, RED DIRT. Washing the car in a place where it gets dirty 5 min later is a waste of time for me so I usually give the Yukon a hosing off when she starts to look red, or like this....
IMG_1991.jpg

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the desert, there is no point to washing a truck that is merely dusty... I wash it when the dirt sticks...& that would usually be after we have rain, or maybe if there were dew... around once every month or two. (3 times since August).

I wash my wife's car when it is so filthy I'm afraid it will get me dirty just walking by it.
:)

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone use the spray ICE WAX? i love that ****, its clear and i spray it on my rims windows and paint after every time i wash it....

Yea if ur talking about the Turtle was ice wax detailer, I wasn't impressed with it and won't buy it again. I'd rather stick to meguires quick detailer for my in-between shines

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
You live in Florida....the humidity keeps all the dirt stuck to the ground where it belongs.

:lol: I wish! Not as dusty as some areas I'm sure but we have our fair share of crap flying through the air!!

And if thats not enough everytime I wash my truck, which unlike Blizzard, happens atleast once if not twice a week it F***ing rains or the great city of Boca Raton decides that it needs to water the streets so the asphalt doesn't shrivel up and die from lack of water :Stupid Me:

My truck is my DD and its black but I am OCD about my vehicles and I feel that the condition of your vehicle represents who you are :imo:

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
So you're saying Blizz is a filthy dirty california hog?

I think Blizzard's truck represents him EXTREMELY well :Boo:

It is as off the wall as he seems to be thats we love him around here!! :Handshake:

I already told him I'm gonna Paypal him $20 to get his truck washed but I think he's afraid all his "mods" will wash off :joke:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Wow Blizzard you just wait till it gets real filthy, sounds like dirty habit :imo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts