Hurts Taking One Like This

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be fine. There might be a little that drips out when you initially remove the TC but if there’s a ton then your rear seal on the trans needs to be replaced. Even so, you should be ok to do that. That would tell you if your trans is good or is the culprit of the noise.
Well that's what I'll do. Thanks!

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the miss fortunate situation. If the transmission shifts as usual, as before mentioned about the convertor bolts, don't overlook the driveshaft universal joints.........without the ability/experience and physically.......do not attempt this repair....JMHO..GOOD LUCK.

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bigger question, can I find the ad again.
Well a rebuild kit here is going to cost me around $350. That would include the back half case. Still, I need to figure out if it is the TC or the Transmission or both. Sound and feel from my hand seems to be coming from the tail of the Transmission as well as the TC front shaft area. Stethoscope should show up today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts