i need advise on what to do next!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4.88 or 5.13 gears if you are going bigger....also hold off on the tranny for now. My guess is teh gears may solve that problem. Right now you are pushing big tires and putting a lot of strain on the tranny.

OP
OP
B

blackandcamo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
they can dip the grill in the camo, but it dont look to great with the chrome behind it. im already in the works of blacking it out.. i wish i could find somewhere around the that teflon coats so i could get my rims done. i also did all my interior lights with green l.e.d's including gauge cluster will post pics soon. also if anyone wants custom exhaust tips i make them. the ones on mine are stainlest 8"x24" bigger than any truck around. plus its deep as hell!!

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
take the bumper off first. then paint the bowtie a neon orange. get blacked out lights and paintable bumpers, paint em black

OP
OP
B

blackandcamo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the bumper will stay, the bowtie is camo so are the door handles. im working on getting a rear bumper because i dont feel like making another one. im wanting gears but i have a baby on the way so its not the best thing to spend money on. im lucky enough to be able to keep the truck!