I sell all HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2007 Yukon Denali HID kit. Is there known issues adding a kit to a 07 Yukon? I read somewhere the headlights are also the daytime running lights? How would this be handled?
I am ready to buy a kit, but would like to hear form someone who knows first.

MIKE

Hey mike, I do have a fix for that actually. My company likes to deal with cars/trucks that have issues with everyone elses kits.

We have a wiring harness with a relay and special resistors wired in to handle the issue. I can get a kit out to you on Monday if you are interested. Its an H13 kit which is a bi xenon kit so its a little more then normal, It will be $175 plus $10 shipping with a full lifetime warranty. Let me know.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
hey wes! so i have a 95 yukon gt and a 99 denali. is there a kit that would fit both these vehicles? one is for winter other summer. i was thinking about changing the HIDs over when i park one for the season.is it alrite to swap them over every 6 months?..girlfriend said i cant buy them til i finish my xmas shopping but figured i would ask now. thanks RORy.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey wes! so i have a 95 yukon gt and a 99 denali. is there a kit that would fit both these vehicles? one is for winter other summer. i was thinking about changing the HIDs over when i park one for the season.is it alrite to swap them over every 6 months?..girlfriend said i cant buy them til i finish my xmas shopping but figured i would ask now. thanks RORy.

First of all, I have good friend named Rory and I have to admit, I never thought I see anyone with that name, lol.

According to my bulb guide, both trucks do use a 9006 kit if both trucks do NOT have sealed beam headlights. It was an option on both trucks so thats something you are going to have to go look and check on. Basically if you can take just the bulb out of both trucks then a 9006 kit will be just fine for both. It wont hurt the kit if you switch it from truck to truck either as long as you dont touch the bulbs at all.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
H11 kit. If you want stock color go 4300k. If you want white with a hint of blue go 5000k. If you want a good bit of blue go 6000k. But IMO never go above 6000k as then they become annoying to on coming traffic, dont look as good, and start to loose light output quick.

Doubletap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey mike, I do have a fix for that actually. My company likes to deal with cars/trucks that have issues with everyone elses kits.

We have a wiring harness with a relay and special resistors wired in to handle the issue. I can get a kit out to you on Monday if you are interested. Its an H13 kit which is a bi xenon kit so its a little more then normal, It will be $175 plus $10 shipping with a full lifetime warranty. Let me know.

What does the fix do? Can you send me your ordering information and email
address?
I have a 2009 Denali.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
H11 kit. If you want stock color go 4300k. If you want white with a hint of blue go 5000k. If you want a good bit of blue go 6000k. But IMO never go above 6000k as then they become annoying to on coming traffic, dont look as good, and start to loose light output quick.
I'm sorry but this is wrong information. Alot of HID companies 6000k is not a good bit of blue. My 6000k has a very slight touch of blue in it. My 8000k has a good bit more and my 10000k is where you really start seeing alot of blue but no matter what, they are all still better and have more light output then halogen bulbs do.

What does the fix do? Can you send me your ordering information and email
address?
I have a 2009 Denali.
PM sent

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is wrong information. Alot of HID companies 6000k is not a good bit of blue. My 6000k has a very slight touch of blue in it. My 8000k has a good bit more and my 10000k is where you really start seeing alot of blue but no matter what, they are all still better and have more light output then halogen bulbs do.

PM sent

well it depends on your definition of "blue" I have 4300k 55W hids and they are still pretty blue infact I wish they were whiter. I had 6000k HIDs a couple years ago and they were way to blue. I have seen pics of your 6000k hids on here and they looked just like them. Bottom line 4300k is the best light output and 5000k is pure white for most HIDS kits, 6000k is where blue begins and its usually enough blue for most people and around here anything higher than 6000k is Illegal. Its legal to have 4300k hids (here in va atleast) depends on the cop for 5000k, But anything above 6000k attracts to much attention, has a very annoying glare, and will defiantly get you tickets. As the higher up the kelvin rating you go the brighter they seem (to on coming traffic) and the lower the light output goes, infact if I had a choice between 10000k hids or standard halogens I would pick the halogens as even though the 10000k hids put out more lumins, the halogens put out more usuable light. Now im not trying to say he shouldnt buy hids above 6000k, I was just making a suggestion, Which is why he asked a question on a public forum. Whether he buys 6000k, 10000k or 4300k hids, it will still most likely be from you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it depends on your definition of "blue" I have 4300k 55W hids and they are still pretty blue infact I wish they were whiter. I had 6000k HIDs a couple years ago and they were way to blue. I have seen pics of your 6000k hids on here and they looked just like them. Bottom line 4300k is the best light output and 5000k is pure white for most HIDS kits, 6000k is where blue begins and its usually enough blue for most people and around here anything higher than 6000k is Illegal. Its legal to have 4300k hids (here in va atleast) depends on the cop for 5000k, But anything above 6000k attracts to much attention, has a very annoying glare, and will defiantly get you tickets. As the higher up the kelvin rating you go the brighter they seem (to on coming traffic) and the lower the light output goes, infact if I had a choice between 10000k hids or standard halogens I would pick the halogens as even though the 10000k hids put out more lumins, the halogens put out more usuable light. Now im not trying to say he shouldnt buy hids above 6000k, I was just making a suggestion, Which is why he asked a question on a public forum. Whether he buys 6000k, 10000k or 4300k hids, it will still most likely be from you.

First I just want to say that I have no problems with people posting up their opinions at all, like you said this is a public forum. IMO, thats what a public forum is all about so no hard feelings there and i'm sorry if I came off like that.

Now I will say that my 6000k is no where near as blue as 90% of the other kits out there. I for one dont sell a 5000k kit so I guess you can say my 6000k kit replaces other peoples 5000k kits. It is very odd to hear that your 4300k 50w kit has blue in it, ive never seen any 4300k kit have blue, I've seen some that has a touch of yellow though. I do agree that 4300k does put out the best light output, thats why factory cars use that rating. Also, I dont live where you do but Ive always been told and have always heard that HIDs are illegal no matter what unless they are factory. Now most cops dont do anything about it unless they are crazy blue or a different color like green or such. I do disagree with halogens putting out more usable light then 10,000k HIDs, atleast mine atleast.

I will say that alot of the cheaper ebay kits and such have a bad color rating which gives people the thought that everyone are like that but thats not the case.

grilled2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID's

I need HID's for 07 Tahoe.
Also, whats available for fog lights.
Please let me know with shipping for both to South Florida.

Thanx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035