Incorrect fuel pressure Key on and Engine Running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I just need to find an adjustable regulator that is a direct fit for factory rail. Having some trouble locating one.

After that, if pump cannot keep up, I'll order a higher volume one... Perhaps from AEM.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@blondie70 Amen to that. It sucked.yhe skin pealed off my arm. It burnt horribly.
I don't know how viable this suggestion is, but I thought it might at least be worth thinking about:

Get some painter's plastic, you'll probably want the thick stuff. Then tape it to your vehicle where the gas comes flowing out. The plastic is to channel the majority of the gas away from you.

Alternatively, you might be able to get some of those cast savers for showering.

Anyway, gas all over is not a good thing!

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm thinking I'll pass on the taking fuel system apart to measure flow. Not even sure I have that spec on the pump. Really mainly looking for adjustable regulator at this point in time so I can set the pressure to what it needs to be KOEO. Then if pump doesn't keep up I will do a aftermarket pump. Pretty sure though the regulator must be wrong. I cannot get over 45PSI KOEO. Plus I'd like to boost that a bit over factory anyways...

Anybody done an adjustable regulator with the truck fuel rail? Not seeing a direct bolt on solution so not sure how to go about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065