Installed McGaughy's 2/3 and have issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
WOW Sweet-N-Low that's just plain messed up to market those rubbish kits as Belltech.:shocked:
If I were Jay I would file a PayPal claim and get my money back. And to think that I referred a bud of mine to buy this kit!
Jay nobody uses those low end drop equipment on this forum for a reason!

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

This deserves a BAN hammer if Sweet-N-Low does not correct it.
Also Jay if the payment you sent him specified a Belltech kit as what you were supposed to get go ahead and start gathering pics of what the Belltech spindle looks like and the SpringTech spindle you ended up getting looks like. You will need these in the claim process and as long as you follow up you will get your $$$ back.

Last edited:

JSCALADE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will order a new (REAL SET) of BELLTECH spindles next week. The right front tire cannot be alligned. The vehicle was taken to 3 shops for allignment. (1 cadillac dealer, GM dealer and 1 custom tire shop) . All i can say go with the most reputable seller. I tried to save a little money going with a BOOTLEG seller but when everything is done it will probably cost me twice as much.(over 2 Gs) smh

Reaction score
i sure would love to know since this is the closest i am to figuring it out. im on factory 20s w mcg spindles and coil out back, TC flashing during sharp turns abs brake pulses makes noise.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i sure would love to know since this is the closest i am to figuring it out. im on factory 20s w mcg spindles and coil out back, TC flashing during sharp turns abs brake pulses makes noise.
I still haven't figured mine out yet, it been sitting in my shop getting a stereo for 6 months... Its still very annoying and obviously its an MCG issue but they won't admit it...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Jerry and Evan, it is not a Mcgaughy issue. It's an altered suspension issue.
There are people on here with the Belltech kit that have the exact same problem. It does seem to happen a bit more with the McG kit though.
I posted how to get the issue fixed.
All it takes is a trip to the dealership to tell them you want to get TSB 4322 performed on the car.

Reaction score
modded, thanks for the reply. i took a trip to the dealer earlier today and had them search for that bulletin i gave them the exact numbers u posted and they found nothing. do you have the full tsb, did yours ever get fixed? i think it has to do with only 4wd vehicles still dont know yet. also i had asked them to print me up the 3 tsbs i mentioned last post and they only found two and neither of them helped me out. please be my savior! lol HOW DO YOU FIX THIS. now im wondering , when i do fix it, will it become an issue when i go back up to stock height ?? ugh. wish i just saved my money and called it a day with just the 24s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy