Installed McGaughy's 2/3 and have issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same issue with my ABS kicking in while turning and applying the brakes. I have an 08 escalade with BT 3-4 rear lowering kit and some 2" lowering spindle with GM 07 marking on it.(supposed to be BT). I'm curious on what's causing this issue? I have 26 inch wheels on for over 2 years and never had this problem until the vehicle was lowered.(last week)

Did dealer flash it yet?

The customer had the mcgaughys spindles they did the flash and then still had it after. I then put the belltechs on and now nothing.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Ok then you have the McG ones Jay. The BT ones are greyish silver.
Looks like McG has another one on their hands. They need to get it resolved because it seems more common in their spindles.

JSCALADE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the spindles from a FORUM MEMBER. I knew something was wrong when i received the package because it looked different from what was advertised. I should have gone with a more reliable SELLER (TONY)when purchasing the whole kit. The FORUM MEMBER probably needed the money BADLY, to replaced his worn out tires from an allignment problem... BUT thats another thread. Thanks for the info MODDED.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Jay if you have the box the kit came in can you take a picture for me?
I think you are talking about Sweet-N-Low that sold it to you because I remember him having an alignment issue.
If it is him you just may have the Belltech kit and not the McGaughy one because I don't think he would sell the McG kit as a Belltech.

JSCALADE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a USPS PRIORITY MAIL BOX. I will not be suprised if it was the McG spindles because the whole transaction was not really pleasant. I'm over it and i will probably change the whole kit out when i get back stateside.

JSCALADE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nope, it doesnt have the McG stamp neither does it look like the BELLTECH spindles you will commonly see on forums and websites.

JSCALADE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The spindles construction is similar to the first one but with GM 07 stamp instead of the common BELLTECH stamp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925