Installed neons on my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know blue is a "bad" color but would only have them on when parked. I've had blue before and as long as I did not ride around with them on, all was fine.

OP
OP
Robert.K

Robert.K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will take some pics later when i get off work. The sides are mounted on to the inside of the steps between the frame. The back one is screwed into the frame up where the spare tire would be, closest to bumper, and the front screwed into the top engine guard under the front bumper. Everything is screwed and zip tied down. Wiring is ran thru the frame over the coils in the back and shocks in the front. The transformer box that runs them is mounted on the frame in the left wheel well. I put it there cause i couldnt figure out were else to put it. No problems with it being there cause the wheel is no where near it when i turn( checked for clearance). The switch is wired in the cab under the onstar buttons in the dash. One wire runs to the transformer, and the other to a battery source. So i quick spliced it into the 12 volt line going to my radio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52