Interior finally done..pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snapped some crappy pics today, finally my interior is done! :buffer:

I have a few spots to touch up due to re-installing the plastic - when hard painted plastic rubs on plastic it scratches. I spent some painful hours putting all the pieces back in with minimizing the scratches..still surprised I didn't scratch more.

So here it was before:
before_swap.jpg

And after:
DSC01597.jpg

Whats left? I didn't install my center console back in, too ugly and no leather options for the lid. So this winter I'll do a '03 dashboard swap and put the '03 center console in with leather to match the black/white and french white stitching along the seams. I have some left over leather from not putting in the 3rd row: 2 backrests for backup/center console, and will use the 2 seat bottoms to replace the worn driver side in a few years - white is SO hard to keep clean!

DSC01598.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

B

before_swap.jpg

DSC01597.jpg

DSC01598.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
you probably have one of the sexiest interiors I have ever seen in these hoes
very nice Boss!!
I still need to grow a pair and do mine already

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the double stitch all around looks wicked! I had alot to learn doing this mod, but thankfully it came out exactly as I wanted if not BETTER.

I have a buddy with a real camera going to take some pictures later this week, should really show off the matte black and stitching better than my pos camera :Handshake:

DSC01605.jpg

Put my HD hood on finally too
DSC01602.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

hoe.jpg
B

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
damm boss came out sick ive been waiting to c them hope u had a few beers after that was done!!!!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking real good. That's why your the BOSS.

BOSS = BREAD OVER SUCKA SH!7

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damm boss came out sick ive been waiting to c them hope u had a few beers after that was done!!!!

Funny you mention that, I went to the liquor store and bought 3 bottles of my favorite liquors.... I celebrated with my wife and got very, very drunk when I finally put it all back together!

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Open Road