Interior passenger front door handle lever replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nnoto1993

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently bought a 99 escalade with 88k miles, and a month after i bought it, the passenger side interior door handle lever snapped. The door mechanism is fine, I just need to know how to remove and replace a the old lever with a new one. I started to pull the door panel off, took the bezel around the lever off, wiggled the lever because it was limp, and noticed it had snapped. Has anyone done this themselves that could shed some light on a how to? I know I need to get the door panel off, and Im assuming I take the whole door handle piece out, then replace lever, and reinstall.
Anything helps!

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Buy a whole door handle and replace it. You can get them from the auto parts store, but I don't know if they will have the chrome door handles used in escalades in stock. Probably going to have to wait for it.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 99 Denali and my front door handle snapped and I couldn't find a new one like it so ended up putting in a standard black handle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365