Invisacord for ****** Radar Detector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked for an 09 denali, 08 yukon, and 07 tahoe... I have 3 years covered there. What did you have to use for switched?

The instructions only had 2007 for a Tahoe or 2007+ for Denali. For the Tahoe it said "Middle yellow, left column". There is no "middle" wire. The closest thing to the middle and yellow was yellow with a black stripe. The correct wire was next to that one and pink. Oh well.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

OK instead of starting a new thread on this, since we are on radar detector topic, ill just ask here.

Ive got the passport 8500 and about a year ago (having had it about 2 years at that time) the laser would send false signals, so i stashed the detector until i made my invisicord just the other day. I have the laser turned off, but now the Ka is sending false signals! anyone else with this problem or know of a way to fix it. i know ****** will do a "fix" for $60, and ive tried the q-tip thing and nothing. I just took it apart again today and did the q-tip with rubbing alcohol to see if that works, but any other suggestions would be great. i really dont feel like spending another $500 for one if i can get this one fixed.

Must be broken if it falses on Ka because that's police radar every time. I have X turned off on mine but no issue at all on Ka. If mine reads Ka, it's the man every time. I say spend the $60 for a check and/or fix. Beats spending $300-400 for anything decent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100