iPhone 6 wireless charging adaptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iphonemac2015

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Refer to GMC Yukon Denali user manual http://www.gmc.com/yukon-denali-premium-suv.html ,There is Qi or PMA wireless charging function was integrated with your vehicle's center console in 2015 GMC Yukon Denali. After review the GM official wireless compatibility tab to see complete compatibility information, you need an extra iPhone 6 wireless charging case (WiCase ) to charge your phone without the hassle of plugging it in.

It works by using inductive charging technology to allow your iPhone 6 to charge without connecting a charger. No longer will you have to search for your charger and orient it the correct way just to plug in your phone. Add a new level of convenience to your car and keep your eyes on the road, instead of fumbling with a tangled mess of cords.

I seeked iPhone 6 Qi wireless charging case on amazon, maybe workable see, , you can consult your carrier before purchasing, have a nice weekend.

ccarr20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've tried a couple of the cards for my iPhone 6 and it'll start charging for about 5 seconds then just quit, I can pick the phone up off armrest, put it back starts charging for about 5 seconds then quits again. It shouldn't be rocket science.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts