L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on, not sure how I was missing that before!!! Was only pushing the see prices and buy button so never saw those!! Thanks for your response, keep us posted how everything good for you!! Also by the way, what color did you go with?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
What has to be done for an 01 Tahoe interior IE (dash,ac controls radio, door panels etc)??

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Solder/no solder wise.....
also how are the drl leds..any good? & i need license plate leds will 194's work there showing wedges... thank guys

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Right on, not sure how I was missing that before!!! Was only pushing the see prices and buy button so never saw those!! Thanks for your response, keep us posted how everything good for you!! Also by the way, what color did you go with?

I went with the cool white all around. Just finished putting them in now, only took like 30mins for the whole car.

You will need 2 more of the 194 WLED-x-x LED bulbs. You need 6 total (4 doors, 2 liscense plate). I thought the front 2 doors were just reflectors at first because they didn't come on, but they were both burnt out.

Will post pics later when it gets dark and I can get a good pic.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I got them from superbrightleds. I am pretty sure that you need to solder the leds in your dash, a/c, radio, and door controls. The rest, including cluster, doors, domes, map lights etc have sockets. Not 100% sure since I am going off of mine which is an 03, although I know my cluster lights need to be soldered.

Not as happy as I though I would be with these LED's. The center domes and puddle lights are super bright which is fine by me, but the rest are so damn dim compared to factory. The festoon 9 LED's in both domes barely give you any light, same with the WLED 6 LED map lights and the WLED liscense plate lights. The ones in the doors are fine, but they don't matter as much as the other ones to me.

I feel it's much better to go high power all around...Which is probably what I will have to end up doing...

I want to post pics but I can't find my phone atm. Will try to post em when I find it.

Anyone know if the festoon 4210's will fit in the dome switched light spot?

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the festoon 4210's will fit in the dome switched light spot?

I'd take one of the puddle lights out and try them in the dome switched light, that way you can see if they fit and also if they are bright enough!!

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Well its not the bulb, its the current. High powered ones were very dim too. I can deal with it and just use the dimming wheel to light everything up. The high powered ones in the middle are super bright.

Trying to do my reverse lights, DRL's and my flashers now.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Just bought ....maps lights and domes...im going to order more.....i orderd new licenses plate lights from vleds pricey but they have pictures of ppls cars with the size and performance looks like $20 for two wont be so bad ill post some pics when everything comes in!

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

correction just bought the whole list im not going to do it part by part lol...im about $130 deep...not to happy about that but i figured it will be worth it so i hope i get the same results and you guys!

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
ONe little note i have a 2001 hoe lt and i have doors with courtesy lights...I Have bought all the lights on this post....I HATE the recomended wxw 1 led lights for the maps there very dim i ordered a 4led 6k bulb for my plates which didnt fit and i put them in my maps made them much brighter better than the 1 leds.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

pics coming soon.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did all this today per the first post...

Why do my map & dome lights flicker? They work & are bright but they flicker...

What's going on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy