Late intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebooger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, my name's Josh and I'm from Alabama. I've actually made a couple posts already which is why I said "late intro". I really like the site already and plan to stick around for a while. I'm a disabled Army veteran who has worked as an auto/diesel mechanic for nearly 15 years. I'm a die hard GM fan and I love off roading. What brought me to the site was that I bought my wife an '02 Yukon SLT 2wd. It has the flex fuel (L59) 5.3 and 137k miles. It's very clean and runs like a brand new truck. I also have an 04 Sierra SLT Z71 ecsb that's got the (LM7) 5.3 and the 4L60E, it has a mild lift (3") and 33's. The Yukon is stock for now but I hope to do more in the future.

OP
OP
T

thebooger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, y'all are close! I'm currently in Wetumpka, I was born in Mobile, raised in Evergreen and lived in Fairhope for a while! Maybe we can hang out sometime...yea, this seems like a great site so far, I can't wait to start applying some of the Tahoe/Yukon knowledge I've learned to our Yukon! Haven't decided if we want to lower it slightly (like a 2/3) or lift it slightly (about 2-3")...it's a non-auto ride 2wd...I'm leaning towards lowering a bit, but ultimately I told her it's her decision since I did buy it for her

Leedogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep I have lived in between brewton and pensacola nearly my whole life.

Post some pics of the vehicles!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya there are several members here in Alabama, good bit in the lower half of the state as well. Might have to plan a truck meet one of these days.

Sent while drivi-

Sho'Tyme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!! Originally I'm from Gadsden AL but living in Ga...DAV U.S. ARMY Hooah :happy160:

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thebooger,

Hello and welcome to the forum! GM Customer Care just wanted to stop by and say, "Thank you" for being a loyal GM customer!

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby