Life is like a box of chocolate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, kinda crappy of the dealer to list a truck before it was technically available for sale. Would have been real bad if you did sign the papers and a day later they found out the previous owner couldn't afford the new deal. Would have been a cluster!

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man. but what is that on the fender? looks like a light of somekind. Aftermarket turn signal? anyhoot I would take it off if I was you it just doesn't look right IMo.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

ghostworks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket turn signal?

Unfortunately Norwegian law require a side mounted turn signal that can be seen from any angle. The rear lights have been changed as well. The reverse light is now the placement for the turning lights and they have added an extra light under the rear fender for reversing, looks really bad so I need to figure out something better.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Looks good, kinda crappy of the dealer to list a truck before it was technically available for sale. Would have been real bad if you did sign the papers and a day later they found out the previous owner couldn't afford the new deal. Would have been a cluster!

I was rather baffled about the whole situation myself... and it was easy to see that the salesman was rather embarrassed too :) But I feel he gave me a great deal in the end on a car that I only dreamed to afford!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Been looking through the truck today, and my first two mods will be adding the DIC buttons to the dash, and the radio controller to the wheel.

When I opened the dash, the harness for the DIC is already there, so just need to get the parts to make it happen. I have not pulled off the steering wheel airbag to check which harness I got, but I suspect I need to buy a completely new steering wheel with the harness and controller

Madadd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very nice! I love the silver. I don't think you will miss that SLT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365