Lift Keys, 2" Spacers, 33s on 20s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Thanks man! Post some pics of your Tahoe.

Here are some updated pictures showing off the debadged doors and tailgate. Plus I added a rear view camera mounted directly above the hitch receiver.
IMG_0730.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg
IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0731-1.jpg
IMG_0732.jpg

Last edited:

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Post some pics of your Tahoe.

Here are some updated pictures showing off the debadged doors and tailgate. Plus I added a rear view camera mounted directly above the hitch receiver.
IMG_0730.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg
IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0731-1.jpg
IMG_0732.jpg

Where did you get that grille? I wanna get one like that for mine then powder coat it black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Its made by Street Scene, they make it in chrome or brushed. I would get the brushed then powder coat it. Your ride looks real good on the factory rims with 33s!

drewb53

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Knovict Your Youkon looks awesome! Do you have any videos of the exhaust? I would really like to get my tahoe lifted a little bit. Where did you take yours an offroad shop or just a regular shop?
Snow, What is your lift? Is it keys or a suspension lift?

Also with this mild of a lift there isn't any need for longer brake lines is there?

Last edited:

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knovict Your Youkon looks awesome! Do you have any videos of the exhaust? I would really like to get my tahoe lifted a little bit. Where did you take yours an offroad shop or just a regular shop?
Snow, What is your lift? Is it keys or a suspension lift?

Also with this mild of a lift there isn't any need for longer brake lines is there?

Mine is an eBay lift from supreme suspensions in Cali. Cost about 165 shipped to my house. Cam with front keys that can adjust the front up to 3 inches of lift, front shock extenders, are rear coil spacers that were two inches. So technically I guess it's a 3 inch lift. I love it ad it looks great plus you can put it back to stock of you ever need to

drewb53

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, Did you do blitsen shocks or did you stick to stock? Also what are your measurements at the fender? That is the kit that I would eventually like to do once i get rid of auto ride because i have a service light on for auto ride and i am not paying 500 dollars for new shocks. I would rather get blitsens and do the lift all at once.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with some napa reflexes since I just bought them. I will be doing 5100 when I have the cash

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I don't have any clips of the exhaust but it sounds excellent! Nice rumble at idle and deep but then quiets up at highway speed. Gets loud when you stomp it.

I got generic lift keys from ebay and 2" gold anodized spacers. A general mechanic shop with tools to remove torsion keys could do the job. You don't need any extended brake lines but watch the rear center line from the frame to axle when you put the ride in the air on a lift. I went with the extended 5100 shocks and part numbers are listed on the previous pages. Mine sits right at 40" all the way around give or take .5" front or rear. I think the exact numbers on a previous page also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SSGEATON