Lower Ball Joints Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dustin Jackson

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Trey Hardy I wanted to go with Kryptonite balljoints but because of a few factors I’m opting to replace the whole arm. Since the Moog didn’t last long I’m going to try the TTX arms. The Moog bushings seem good still but I can see bits of rubber coming off

OP
OP
Dustin Jackson

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the matte silver finish on the Mevotech TTX parts I guess that’s their anti corrosion process called Repel Tek

DaveO9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several months/2k miles ago I did all four control arms with Delphis. Quite a bit cheaper than GM, but the castings and all the hardware looked identical. We’ll see how they last. My rig had 200k on it then, just the drivers side upper had a little play.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several months/2k miles ago I did all four control arms with Delphis. Quite a bit cheaper than GM, but the castings and all the hardware looked identical. We’ll see how they last. My rig had 200k on it then, just the drivers side upper had a little play.
Where did you order from?

It's about time I do my front upper/lower everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VB90