LuSe4's Tahoe with new mods. Lots of pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SICK tires. GREAT pics. Are you going to color match the mirrors? I think that would complete the look as everything else is color matched.

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Love the color and the new tires, then again I am a bit partial to the nittos :cheers:

Per everyone's reviews on here, I bought them. Tire rack for $715.00 out the door, mounted and balanced! Soooooo smooth, and they look incredible!

Truck looks great---perfect balance of chrome IMO. The 420's look great too. I had a set of them on another vehicle-my only complaint with them was they sucked in the snow. Well Done :waytogo:

Thanks! Mine never sees snow, though. :)

Very nice lookin!!! I've always loved your Hoe. The only thing that'd make it a little better is dropping it 2" on all four corners :)

I have thought about doing a mild drop. I probably won't, though. My wife might kill me!

I'm definitely a debadging fan but I really like it on your truck. Just like the side moldings. They look good because they come from another year or model.

I've thought about putting the NNBS emblem on mine.

You should try it. I bought mine for under $20 shipped. For that cheap, you can see if you like it or not.

Very clean ride!!! Looks great

Thank you!

SICK tires. GREAT pics. Are you going to color match the mirrors? I think that would complete the look as everything else is color matched.

Thanks! Love these tires too!
I plan on color matching the bumper cap and the mirror caps. :Handshake:

Very nice tahoe

Thanks!

I really love that color blue......

Pictures just do not do this color justice. It is like "Bigfoot", there are no good pictures of it.:)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nathan....if you're sly enough the wife will never know its been dropped :D I did my 2/4 in my driveway and I just told the wife I was replacing the shocks and rear springs per needed maintenance and she didn't ask any questions :lol: she hasn't said a word and she loves it!! If I'd asked before hand she most likely would have said no :D

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Nathan....if you're sly enough the wife will never know its been dropped :D I did my 2/4 in my driveway and I just told the wife I was replacing the shocks and rear springs per needed maintenance and she didn't ask any questions :lol: she hasn't said a word and she loves it!! If I'd asked before hand she most likely would have said no :D

Ha ha! Very sneaky Jacob! But it looks awesome. I think you need an Esky rack for yours!

My wife is pretty weird about this particular truck. It was her dad's. He passed away in 2008 and we bought it from her mom in 2009. She doesn't want to lose the look of it the way her dad had it. This is why I mod it veerrrryyy slowly. I can slide by a lot of little things, but she might notice a height difference......and she would not be on board that.

Truck looks awesome bro, nice and clean. would love some 420's on mine too.

Thanks. When you do get new tires, consider these. They are super smooth and balanced out with very little weight. And the price......very reasonable for what they are!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D completely agree man. Sentimental value trumps all and is a big factor with any changes :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968