LuSe4's Tahoe with new mods. Lots of pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Ha! If you did get a 2" rear drop it probably would look like you had that Cali lean. If I were you I'd definitely leave it as-is. Love the new sig pic man veryyyyy clean and well executed. One of my fav NBS "oem-modded" vehicles on TYF.

That means a lot. Thanks.

Agreed. Very nice Nathan!

Thanks Chauncey! Did you ever get your hood painted?

Wonder why mine sits close to level. Any ideas? It came with the Nivomat shocks. Could this be why?

Bozchevelle

Reaction score
where did you get those back vents? i would like a set of them for my 2003 Tahoe.

Your Tahoe looks great!!!

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
2/4 spindles and belltech 34324 coils with airlift helper bags. Run about 40 psi in the bags and slowly drop it over a few weeks, she'll never notice.

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
where did you get those back vents? i would like a set of them for my 2003 Tahoe.

Your Tahoe looks great!!!

Thanks.
The vents are from an Escalade. I got them off Ebay, but it took forever to find some. They get snatched up pretty quick.

2/4 spindles and belltech 34324 coils with airlift helper bags. Run about 40 psi in the bags and slowly drop it over a few weeks, she'll never notice.

I think she might notice if it is as low as yours even if i let the air out very slowly. :laughing1:

Bozchevelle

Reaction score
Thanks.
The vents are from an Escalade. I got them off Ebay, but it took forever to find some. They get snatched up pretty quick.

I think she might notice if it is as low as yours even if i let the air out very slowly. :laughing1:

what year are those for? and is there anything else i ned to know to find ones like you have.

thank you

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
what year are those for? and is there anything else i ned to know to find ones like you have.

thank you

2001-06 escalade. That should be it. If you find some feel free to pm me the link and I can tell you if they are correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968