LuSe4's Tahoe with new mods. Lots of pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nathan....if you're sly enough the wife will never know its been dropped :D I did my 2/4 in my driveway and I just told the wife I was replacing the shocks and rear springs per needed maintenance and she didn't ask any questions :lol: she hasn't said a word and she loves it!! If I'd asked before hand she most likely would have said no :D

Ha! I might have to try that and sneak a 2/4 or 2" rear drop on the Esky! Good idea Jacob!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Truck looks awesome bro, nice and clean. would love some 420's on mine too.

Do it! The 420's have the sickest tread i've ever seen in my life.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha! I might have to try that and sneak a 2/4 or 2" rear drop on the Esky! Good idea Jacob!

do et!! She'll never notice especially if it's a 2" rear drop. It took my wife a year and a half to notice that I'd debadged the Burb and the only reason she "noticed" is because she saw the letters I'd laid out on the counter a couple weeks back in order to take pics and try to sell them :lol:

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Do people drop only the rear on NBS's? Mine looks pretty even. If i dropped it 2" in the rear, I would have some "Cali lean", right?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do people drop only the rear on NBS's? Mine looks pretty even. If i dropped it 2" in the rear, I would have some "Cali lean", right?

Yeah, yours does look pretty even already but I have seen some NBS's with considerable rake, though.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! If you did get a 2" rear drop it probably would look like you had that Cali lean. If I were you I'd definitely leave it as-is. Love the new sig pic man veryyyyy clean and well executed. One of my fav NBS "oem-modded" vehicles on TYF.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! If you did get a 2" rear drop it probably would look like you had that Cali lean. If I were you I'd definitely leave it as-is. Love the new sig pic man veryyyyy clean and well executed. One of my fav NBS "oem-modded" vehicles on TYF.

Agreed. Very nice Nathan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968