MACHO's 2011 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I dont have an OEM to compare to. Vegasf6 stated that they were pretty similar tho. Lets just say from looking at it, I can't see why anyone would pay for an OEM esky light. The fit and finish looks great IMO and I consider myself pretty picky.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are! Plus I purchased it and shipped it directly to Vegasf6 so I saved the ride there for the mod. Wonder if Eagle Eyes will start manufacturing them in other paint colors?

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh btw, I returned the 1st one and have my 2nd Street Scenes Hitch Cover. It still doesn't fit very well even with it Pinned in.....which leads me to believe my bumper is a little off. Going to see if it can be sanded down on the right side side where it is catching on the bumper and causing it to be ****-eyed. It really isn't a good fit but I can't bring myself to put on the ugly GM one. *Sigh*.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh btw, I returned the 1st one and have my 2nd Street Scenes Hitch Cover. It still doesn't fit very well even with it Pinned in.....which leads me to believe my bumper is a little off. Going to see if it can be sanded down on the right side side where it is catching on the bumper and causing it to be ****-eyed. It really isn't a good fit but I can't bring myself to put on the ugly GM one. *Sigh*.
Fawk that. :D
The SS one looks better than the GM one even if it is crooked.
Take pics of the fit issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus