mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i actually havent done much highway at all since i picked up my tahoe about a month ago. i get 300 mpt if i push it. thats using about 22 gallons. tank is 26 gallons. i have gotten right at 13 mpg all city. i am driving to miami tomorrow so i will see what my highway mileage is. its about 100 miles each way.

i drove about 250 round trip a couple weeks ago on back roads. lots of foot to the floor passing and some stop and go and got 16 mpg. not bad considering the driving circumstance. cant wait to go to ocala in a few weeks to see what the true highway mpg is.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of back and forth highway traveling from MO to TX then TX to GA never better than 14mpg highway for me, and no I don't do the speed limit. Pretty much what I expected when I opted for the 6.0

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get 360 miles to 26 gallons. Just filled up tonight and did the math. Thats around town with some extream highway with heavy acceleration. That works out to 13.8 mpg I beleive. Hwy with cruise set to 70 mpg I get 18.5 mpg. 15 mpg at 80 mph. Ive been keeping track and testing for a few months for our up coming Florida trip lol I figure I can get at least 6 hrs of driving without stopping for fuel on long sistance trips. Which is good concidering we stop every 5 hrs or so. pppffffffffff wife and kids, something about food and stretching legs. lol

Oh I have a 30 gallon tank. I know this because I managed to squeeze 117 liters in one time and that works out to 30 gallons lol I figures i was on fumes.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i get around 345 a tank.

i never really run the tank very low and (when the light comes on) even when i do it only takes about 22 gallons to fill so could probably get around 400 a tank if i pushed it but i`d hate to burn out my fuel pump.

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think people should post up if they have a 4wd or 2wd that would make a big difference in how much they get to a full tank.

I get about 340 miles mixed but mostly hwy driving in ours and its a 4wd. I fill up shortly after the gas light comes on and usually takes about 21gallons to fill up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty