Minor Accident today :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a work truck decided to hit a bump loosing a spare tire from his flat bed, throwing it on the road right in front of ME! now my front bumper, fog light valance and fog light and passenger fender is all smashed in and my alignment is ******.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
daym. But on the light side, they should pay for damages for improperly securing loose items

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hells ya, time for an HD hood, new valance, billet grill!!

oh wait you have a Kon, HD hood would be hard

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics?

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a dumb ass, I hate those clowns that drive around with shit flying off the back of their trucks. I saw a guy with a NNBS Avalanche with a whole pallet of bricks and the top portion of the stack was only being held by pallet wrap. He was flying past me on the highway with the bumper dragging, and of course he got off at the same exit ans was in front of me. Every time he tried to accelerate from a stop light, the top couple layers of brick were about to slide over the tailgate because the super duper pallet wrap was about to give way.

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen a couple months ago in Wichita Falls, I was going about 75, this full size tire and wheel ends up right in my lane, cars on both sides i had no time to react, it was in my lifted ranger so it could have been worse, broke my brand new mud tire and alignment was off. Kept control though

OP
OP
N

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the dude didn't stop and i had to pull over from the adrenaline :/ so i dont know the truck driver. would insurance cover this you guys think? what are my options. my first priority is the alignment.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
insurance should cover it (assuming you have full coverage) and it'll be characterized as a hit and run then it sounds like...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSalsoNNBS