Mpd1 Functional Cowl induction hood Group buy!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will we be able to buy one if we aren't in with the first order? I see myself getting one but maybe not for a few months. I want to put my system in the truck first then some Slides. Then it'll be a toss up on exhaust or hood. But I love the hood. It's head and shoulders above anything out there, plus its functional. Quick question, I believe you said it came with an intake to make it functional. Can we use the intake we have already or do we need to switch to the one recommended with the hood? I just got my intake so I'd like it get a little use out of it.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Yes he'll have them in stock at that point
Still in the working though we're going to figure out the intake thing for me if it's a hp gain I'll just sell mine it's nbd to other yes they are going to want to keep them so we'll see

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Any update on the proposed design? I may be interested in one as well sometime in the near future.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Yes I'm trying.. Been going through a tin if work and finals coming up I'm gonna make another call next week when I have off and see if I can work something out

xeqshnr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id b in for the obs 442 style if the price is right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested in one for my 2005 Yukon. Been looking for some type of functional hood for my truck for some time now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardostrander