Mud flaps for 07 XL Denali with power running boards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ilmncnative

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently acquired a pristine 07 Yukon XL Denali with power running boards. I am trying to locate mud flaps for it, but a few vendors seem to indicate that they are only available if the vehicle does NOT have power running boards. I'd like to find something that is easy to install and doesn't require modifications, especially if it includes removing the power running boards! Thanks in advance for any advice, etc.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like it would onlu effect the front one, i personally dont like the look of my front one and they sell them seperate, consider just getting the rear.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Med flaps for 07 XL Denali with power running boards?

These things screw up the same amount of paint they save....... and look goofy imo

wht06shee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have power running boards, but I bought a set of oem front and rear, I haven't received them yet but im still wondering if they will look good, in my head they do, but Idk yet in the hoe how it will look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968