Murdered (Blacked) out Tahoes, and Yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet man. I like the stance.

thanks, i actually raised the front about 3/4" to improve the ride quality

philly - you need to put some glass black 6s on that thing and slam the shit out of it. your truck is bad ass.

PHILLYTONE

Banned
Reaction score
Yea tell me about it...just bought a 2/4 belltech drop...waitin to get it installed...i'm so undecided on the wheels i want though...so many options

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well you def need some all black wheels! your truck looks like a stealth bomber from the front!

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
stealth bomber fo sho. hmmm black 26" Slides? yes please.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres some pics of new rims I forgot to post on here...

She is Blacker, More murdered/gangsta'd or mobbed out now. Will post those pics when weather gets better for a wash and wax job.

The other day I was in Ghetto en route to work. Stopped at a Gas station with my beats pumping. I love Rap, I got out of the truck in my work clothes (even more shocking to them) and they asked where I'm from. Said I'm a westside whiteboy and threw my WW's up as a joke (west side is the whiteside with a few specs). They said my truck puts fear into the whitefolks when I'm "swaaging" thru. LOL

Here is old...well not old just like 6 months old.

Crappy Cell fone pic
1103091444.jpg

Pics with 2 coats of Eagle 1 Spray on Wax

DSC00672.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00673.jpgDSC00666.jpgDSC00665.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx