My BIG Audio Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

This was designed to be a hybrid between SQ, SPL and just plain pretty! Its an all around demo vehicle for our shop to show what we are capable of.

My installer was talking about completely redoing that trunk trim piece to include those bottom corners, but I'm not 100% sure yet... He designs this in his head as he is going (no drawings or written plans) so its tough to tell sometimes what he's thinking haha

Evan

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about glass on extensions and cover them. Or a clean carbon fiber piece across entire width..add your company logo in middle And call it a day.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about glass on extensions and cover them. Or a clean carbon fiber piece across entire width..add your company logo in middle And call it a day.
He made the complete piece already, its suede with a plexi piece in them middle with our company logo trimmed in Brushed. So you were close ;)

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a shot of it pretty much done and lit up (Plastic on the plexi will come off at the end)
light.jpg

Onto the doors now:
subdoors.jpg

Evan

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Liking it more every time you update. I wondered why you had the random case fan up there but I figured there was a purpose.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liking it more every time you update. I wondered why you had the random case fan up there but I figured there was a purpose.
Thanks!

Yea we knew we were going to cover the amps so needed fans. There are 2 turbine fans for air in and 2 case fans for circulation and air removal.
Evan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts