My new cts-v

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow man!! Nice ride and nice list of parts coming in :) keep us posted on what you do to this man :waytogo:

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit i'l be your wife if you bought me that car lol

hope your wife knows how to drive and whats under the hood, be real easy to get into trouble with that.

Last edited:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
sick man. i looked at one when my buddy was getting his 2011 denali truck at the gmc/caddy dealer. soooooo sexy.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried talking my buddy into one about a year ago. This dude can write a check for just about anything he wants and what did he get instead??? A stripped Acadia :whymewhyme:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
************. J/K congrats homie :cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my wife is good with it. First post i lilsted mods I have coming and hopeing to get the headers and pullys and all that in this weekened.

one thing for sure the car deff. pulls from 60-130 real fast sad note it took me 15 years of saving up money to even think about getting this car. With family and bills always something came up that would take this car out of my sights until now.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... it took me 15 years of saving up money to even think about getting this car. With family and bills always something came up that would take this car out of my sights until now.

Well, the hard work has paid off and you should enjoy it man :Handshake:

Reaction score
Guy here at my work has a wagon V and its doNE UP...I will try to get a pic of it is nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSalsoNNBS