My new to me Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mudfrog

Mudfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've thought about just running a later model GM wheel. I just don't care for the look of the wheels on mine.

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nnbs wheels will fit on nbs. You need to save your tire pressure sensors and swap them to any nnbs wheels though. There is a slight bit of difference in backspace between nbs at 22mm and nnbs at 31mm in other words the nnbs wheels will stick out about 10mm less than nbs. You probably would be looking at a wider tire though.

If you lower it you need to worry about weather the tire will clear when the suspension is compressed. Check out member rides for their comments also any of the vendors of suspension and wheels can tell you about their products.

OP
OP
Mudfrog

Mudfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not lowering it, leaving it stock, if not lifting it. I don't see the point in lowering a 4wd model.

I didn't think my year had the TPMS sensors, glad to know it does.

Edit: It appears mine does not have TPMS. The RPO Code is UJ6 and I do not have it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mudfrog

Mudfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New speakers.. Already installed an Alpine HU, going to run these off of the factory amp for now, my factory speakers are blown so I need a fix quicker than doing a whole rewire.

14734113141_2bcc3e001a_c.jpg

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming along nicely! I have a 2002 LS 4x4 in the same color. I've been adding quite a few parts to mine lately.

Looks like you are off to a good start!

Matt04Z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New speakers.. Already installed an Alpine HU, going to run these off of the factory amp for now, my factory speakers are blown so I need a fix quicker than doing a whole rewire.

14734113141_2bcc3e001a_c.jpg

What HU did you install? Got any pics? Looking good!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925