My Tahoe has arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy2876

Reaction score
I’m at the dealership now, just took it for a test drive, and getting the ball rolling to complete purchase.

First impression is the the Dark Ash Mettalic is WAY WAY WAY more impressive in person than any photos I’ve seen. It REALLY stands out in a crowd.

Second thing I noticed is that the stereo is very underwhelming. Can’t believe they put the Bose name on this. It absolutely needs an upgraded amp and sub. Might have to get that before the new wheels, tbh.

Pictures tomorrow.
What model and accessories did you order, and when did you place your order?

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What model and accessories did you order, and when did you place your order?
Originally placed my order for an RST with the sport performance package and really nothing else on 11/12/21.

It was never officially accepted due to constraints. On 1/12 my dealer received an allocation for a high country (also on constraint) with an optional 6.2. However I couldn’t get the sunroof (again, constraints), so I switched my order to that. It was accepted the next day. TPW was 3/7-3/14. Produced on 3/14, hit the rail yard on 3/15 and was on the train the same day. Got to my dealer on 3/29, and I picked it up on 4/1.

Besides the 6.2, the only option I added was the power assist steps (which are awesome btw).

I received it with heated steering, heated seats and only 2-way lumber. It did not have steering wheel lock, or front/rear parking assist (to be retrofitted). It also didn’t have a sliding console or safe but did have 2nd row captains chairs.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a single ship transporter filled to the gills heading on I 20 W this afternoon mix of Suburbans and Tahoes….. hopefully to dealer and from a MP storage lot not to!

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are these holding up?
Only had the smart liners for a week, but about the same as the weathertec I used before. Slightly more flexible. They fit pretty well.

I haven’t received the canvasback yet for cargo.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the SmartLiners, they look great, fit perfect and should last a long time.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the canvasbacks in my Yukon and they're awesome. I throw my dogs back there without worrying about it anymore. I also got the piece that folds down and protects your bumper which was a game changer. I'd recommend them
I have the canvasbacks for the rear sides but I'm waiting for a nicer day to put them on, is there enough velcro on them to hold them securely without flopping around?

david1523

Reaction score
I have the canvasbacks for the rear sides but I'm waiting for a nicer day to put them on, is there enough velcro on them to hold them securely without flopping around?
I don't have the side pieces, just the seat backs. But I've had them for about 2 months so far and they haven't moved. I've folded the seats up and down a ton and like I said my dogs are back there all the time and they stay in place great for me

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally placed my order for an RST with the sport performance package and really nothing else on 11/12/21.

It was never officially accepted due to constraints. On 1/12 my dealer received an allocation for a high country (also on constraint) with an optional 6.2. However I couldn’t get the sunroof (again, constraints), so I switched my order to that. It was accepted the next day. TPW was 3/7-3/14. Produced on 3/14, hit the rail yard on 3/15 and was on the train the same day. Got to my dealer on 3/29, and I picked it up on 4/1.

Besides the 6.2, the only option I added was the power assist steps (which are awesome btw).

I received it with heated steering, heated seats and only 2-way lumber. It did not have steering wheel lock, or front/rear parking assist (to be retrofitted). It also didn’t have a sliding console or safe but did have 2nd row captains chairs.
@selectsplat did your RST get delivered first to Midlothian and then get sent out via rail?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21DenaliXL