My Tahoe might be out for the count

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it brings a tear to see such a beautiful truck destroyed by some dumb ass in his parents gp. but on a positive note most state minimums are like 20k per vehicle.. most insurance companies will give you what you want as soon as you mention attorney. but i know when i was in florida the attorneys would **** insurance companies, they had a 10k thing for medical and most people claimed it... so deff find out what all you can get.. even if they dont give you all the money for the truck you might be able to make it up somewhere else...

taylorjm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting an attorney sounds like the best thing you can do, especially if you are still sore from the accident. Don't even talk to the other insurance company, just let the attorney handle it. When they call, just tell them to talk to your attorney...especially if you could be hurt in any way.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
LOL...I did this same thing for 13 years before moving into Industrial Production equipment repairs.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Well after inspecting the truck when I got it back @ my house today, I confirmed what I initially thought that this kid actually hit me when he blew the stop sign. I'll be contacting my attorney today, and sure as shit is brown.... I'm going after them to have my truck repaired back to the way it was.
Unfortunately I had basic coverage, but this kid is under his parents policy, and being he's only 19....I'm sure they had him fully covered.
I'm not even going to get into my body damage from the accident, but I gotta start going to a doctor, and see if I can get some MRI's to see why I can't fully move right.

Sounds like you'll be visiting a chiropractor soon.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Very bad idea for him right now. You dobt know what kinda damage is, done and it could very easily make it worse. Best bet is muscle relaxers and a mri.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score

Had my 1st day of physical therapy 2day. Heat/stim only right now. Chiro @ a later date.
Lawyers coming to my house 2morrow to get the ball rollin'.

taylorjm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh, when the lawyer makes a house call, that can't be good for the other side!! So what's hurting you? Did you at least find a physical therapy place with some hot therapists? When I had to go, I made sure to check out a few places first....just to make sure they were...acceptable...:)

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
goodluck man, sucks that all this happens and in the end your the one who gets ****** over.. Pain in the body isnt worth any amount of money. Esp when you cant work or do the stuff you love anymore. It could of been worse tho

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Ohhhh, when the lawyer makes a house call, that can't be good for the other side!! So what's hurting you? Did you at least find a physical therapy place with some hot therapists? When I had to go, I made sure to check out a few places first....just to make sure they were...acceptable...:)

As far as hurting (besides the fact that my truck is trashed), is my neck/shoulders/back/ left knee that must hit the bottom of the dash (I'm 6'2")/left arm from the elbow to the hand, and the constant ringing in my ears. Some things/spots are just numb/tingling.

With regards to hot therapists.... someone must have it out for me 'cause no such luck :( , but this place I'm using has a good/caring, and knowledgeable staff.... I just keep my eyes closed during the treatment process :)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

goodluck man, sucks that all this happens and in the end your the one who gets ****** over.. Pain in the body isnt worth any amount of money. Esp when you cant work or do the stuff you love anymore. It could of been worse tho

I totally agree w/no amt. of money is more valuable than feeling good.

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
well hope it works ut good but u no what i just let a 2dr like urs blue and all go for 2700:( i was about to get it but ran outa cash im pissed right now:( but yea sue the mess auta the insurance company. around my area we go for a good deal of money when suing them. ive seen people get like 50k+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52