my truck (56k no no)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly im real humble about any of my shit. Your wont hear me say my truck is the shit or my system beats harder then that person. But it holds its own. I was at a show one time and 3 guys come up to me and asked if they could hear it i said sure come on. Well i did the demo for them and come to find out they had there own stereo shop and were skeptical about the setup didn't think it would sound good etc. Well they loved it said it surprised the shit out of them. Is it the loudest? No. Does it sound good on music hell yes. Which is why i have it for.

short answer.
Wiring is going to be the biggest pita.
Yea it sounds good

Not a 15 or 18 fan. Love the 15 for lows but man my 12s to me just rock out.
i hear ya im the same way i dont do sound competitions anymore or anything cus i know i dont have a shot but as long as i think it sounds good to me and i can ride around shaking other people's cars im happy lol but hopefully ill get to hear your truck this summer cus i know the w6s are loud and clean sounding subs

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Man its coming along nice bro. I would love to see it in person. Let me see, Ill be heading to Alabama in July. Thats the earliest and closest I can do. Hahaa

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
damn you trick ,damn you. you are just palying mind games with me hahahahhaha.
that is freaking sickkkkkkkkkkkk

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
That's ridiculous!! :worship: :happy107:

Thanks!

Man its coming along nice bro. I would love to see it in person. Let me see, Ill be heading to Alabama in July. Thats the earliest and closest I can do. Hahaa
Ill be here then haha. Shit come on we will figure something out.
damn you trick ,damn you. you are just palying mind games with me hahahahhaha.
that is freaking sickkkkkkkkkkkk

haha im doing what i can

thats what im going for. Wait till you see the car im building :secret:

SICK, just SICK!

thanks as always bro!

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man they don't have enuff words in the english language to express how I feel about this truck...just plain SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yukon God is right!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weeda3068