Need Help a New Oil Pan 2003 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my first post, but I'm going to be here posting for a long time! Ok, I have a 2003 Tahoe that has a crack in the oil pan. I would really appreciate any help or guidance in finding this part and getting it on. I changed the water pump today and that took about 2 hours. Anyone needing help doing a water just let me know and I will link you a great video. I would really like to get this done in the next couple of days, so please feel free to throw your advice my way. I have 1 year old daughter and a mean wife; the last thing that I want is to be stranded on the side of the road with the baby crying and my wife yelling at me. Please help!

Thanks,
Justin

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin,
Welcome to the site. have you checked with your local dealer on the pan, or NAPA?

OP
OP

2003Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! The dealer wants $250 for the pan and $60 for the gasket. They also want $800 for the labor. So, I wanted to know if any of the great people on this forum could direct me to where they buy their parts. I would imagine that there is a better price on these parts online somewhere.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you bet, many 'used' on the internet, just click google, type in '2003 Tahoe oil pan', then click 'shopping'...used, but gasket is where you want new for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timmytom