New Esky-like Projector Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does only one of your high beams work? It looks like the driver side isnt working in the last pic.

CHINO07KON

Reaction score
I have never liked any aftermarket headlights for the NNb models..But I like this for some reason..They look simple but yet unique and doesn't have that altezza look..!Good job..

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good!

now get like 100 stickers to put all over it that resemble the engine mods you did! and a spoiler.... it will go faster i promise! haha no im kidding, they really do look good, and the leds really dont look that blue in the pics, so im sure they look even better in person, especially matching the HIDs!

OP
OP
williajj

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does only one of your high beams work? It looks like the driver side isnt working in the last pic.

I didn't have the high beams on in any of the pics, it just kind of looks like it on 1 side in the last pic because of the reflection and glare. I'm still waiting on the 55W ballasts to arrive so I can hook them up.

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you compare the aftermarket lights to the stockers before adding the HID's? If so was it an improvement?

OP
OP
williajj

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you compare the aftermarket lights to the stockers before adding the HID's? If so was it an improvement?

I never had the stockers long enough to really make a fair comparison, but I think this is how the equation would go with light output:

Aftermarkets without HIDs < Stock housing with stock bulb < Aftermarkets with HIDs

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Bump for pictures of the lights outside

I should have some outdoor pics tomorrow after I get it cleaned up :Handshake:

wot_denali

Reaction score
look nice ,i saw those a week ago on ebay i will get the chrome but can change the blue leds to wight as audi ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968