new Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea i bet your not gonna like it neither. As most of us think it looks like ass but hey if you like it then nice but if you dont then you kinda wasted your money..

OP
OP
T

txhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got the grill and headlights in, and installed. Dont now what yall are talking about, I like it. Next up is HD hood and SS bumper

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 141

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you like it man its your truck and thats what matters..IMO the hood and bumper will help alot..but those headlights just dont look good to me at all..they dont go with the shape of the truck and look way off

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To each his Own If you like it thats all that matters . IMHO Im not a fan of them Either but it does look better than the Rangerover Swaps for OBS models.

Cant wait to see the SS bumper and HD hood do to it

OP
OP
T

txhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
at the moment they are off I broke the clips at the bottom of the lights, (new ones should be here tomorrow) as far as not going with the body its the same shape as the factor ones except its one piece

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what i mean by not going with the body is that if someone hadnt ever seen a tahoe..they wouldnt think those lights are OEM because of the design and how the lights are placed with the blank spot on top of the HI beams it just looks off place to me and many others..but if you like it great man :)

OP
OP
T

txhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thats why i like it I love tahoes but have always hated the grill and two piece lights. But hey thanks for your two cents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968