New LED Tails installed *pics*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sc00bz

South Paw
Reaction score
I usually don't care for the LED tails but it looks DAMN good on your truck.

PoloGreen

Reaction score
That a good look. How do you like the head lights? I was thinking about get some. I like the LED bumper light. Keep up the good work

PoloGreen

Reaction score
Good lookingout. I will move forward with pulling some. I will be putting on a color match grille and roll pan this weekend.

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good to see these look good, i have the same ones ordered, same colour truck., they're in the mail right now, i a excited to get them, they look HOT... i also want to get the black bumper LED's and black housing projectors...

only problem with the projectors i have heard is the halos are dim and often die out before long, so i just dont bother hooking them up.

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
good to see these look good, i have the same ones ordered, same colour truck., they're in the mail right now, i a excited to get them, they look HOT... i also want to get the black bumper LED's and black housing projectors...

only problem with the projectors i have heard is the halos are dim and often die out before long, so i just dont bother hooking them up.

Hey bro you mind sending me some pics of your truck? I don't have anymore of mine fully stock... would greatly appreciate it.

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take some pics when i install the tails, mine's not really stock, exterior wise i have debadged and taken the moulding off the outside.

performance i have put in a CAI and 2nd battery

interior i have put in a DVD player, 17" flip down screen, and a 1000w power inverter.

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
I'll take some pics when i install the tails, mine's not really stock, exterior wise i have debadged and taken the moulding off the outside.

performance i have put in a CAI and 2nd battery

interior i have put in a DVD player, 17" flip down screen, and a 1000w power inverter.

Ah... nevermind then. Looking for a few pics of a storm gray metallic '02.. bone stock.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Hey T3rry, I noticed in you sig. you paid $6100 for your truck. What a steal I paid 7x that in 02.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog