New order, finally allocated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gravitypad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First Post. I placed my original order for a 2015 Denali XL with Kirkland GMC/Buick on July 2. I was #3 in line at the dealer waiting for allocation. The first two were allocated at the end of July, but I was still waiting all month.

Recevied the call from the dealer last week that my order is being picked up and converted to the 2015i - yay! I should have my TPW tomorrow.

I had him print out a new order sheet for me and I compared it to my original order. Everything looks in line with my original order except for the wheels. I had ordered the 20" chrome wheels, but the new order shows the 20" machined aluminum wheels. He said the chrome wheels are no longer available and the only other wheels I can get are the 22s. Any thoughts on that statement?

Either way, I'm finally allowing myself to get excited.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

What are the specs on your order?

OP
OP
G

gravitypad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015i Yukon Denali XL
Iridium Metallic
Cocoa/Shale interior
20" wheels
Open Road Package
Appearance Package
2nd row bench
HUD
Adaptive cruise control

Can't wait!

Last edited:

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think Cocoa/Dune was available on a Denali, only on a Yukon SLT/SLE. You should verify unless something changed? I thought it was the following for Denali:

Cocoa/Shale
Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere
Jet Black

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065