New Slides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently got 24" slides for the '07. Let me know what you think or questions you have.

Attachments

• DSCN5490.jpg
    DSCN5490.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN5495.jpg
    DSCN5495.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 58

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Still always have a love for them as I had two sets of them. Still really the first set of trucks concaved wheels before they came popular.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I see is a white tahoe hovering above ground :shrug: The wheels and tires seem to have disappeared.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had same color tahoe but chrome slides and loved the look. Looks equally good in black. Nicely done!!!

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good!:D I've got a black Tahoe grille and bowtie for sale you need now lol!

OP
OP
David67

David67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those look sick. Very nice!

Love that wheel.

Yup. Always have loved slides too.

Still always have a love for them as I had two sets of them. Still really the first set of trucks concaved wheels before they came popular.

Had same color tahoe but chrome slides and loved the look. Looks equally good in black. Nicely done!!!

Thanks!

All I see is a white tahoe hovering above ground :shrug: The wheels and tires seem to have disappeared.

If that's the case then you should get your eyes checked.. The wheels are gloss black and it looks nothing like that in person but the camera doesn't pick it up as well.

Looks good!:D I've got a black Tahoe grille and bowtie for sale you need now lol!

Thanks! I've been thinking of blacking out the chrome on the grille lol

It currently has a McGaughy's 2/3 but I might go to the belltech rear setup with the 5305 springs for another inch...looks a little tall to me now.

Also recently debadged the truck and brought the yellow moldings back to their former glory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate