New tires...White letters in or out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ThwopKing

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The are Hankook....the nexens that are on the truck now are white letters out but they came that way on the truck.

04Z71Husker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had size 285 BFG ATs on a 99 tahoe, 01 suburban and now my 04 tahoe Z71, and I've gone white letter out on all of them. I think it's the best look on a stock wheel. And yes it can be a pain to keep them clean, especially in the winter, but after using about every tire shine out there, I've had the best luck with Black Magic. And after spraying the tires down, I use a white paper towel and clean each letter which takes a few seconds per letter. It's a little time consuming, but it's worth it when the tires are shining and the letters are bright white.

OP
OP
ThwopKing

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to go white letters in...ill take pics when its done. Also Wessleys bleech white whitewall cleaner is the best for cleaner raised white letter tires or just tires in general.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou