New Yukon - dual exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I finally purchased an '01 Yukon SLT 4x4. I've always driven fords but unfortunately I can't afford the truck I want and I found a good deal on this Yukon so here were are. maybe this truck will make a GM man out of me but I guess we'll see. Anyways, I have lift keys getting put in tomorrow then I hope to be stuffing some 315's (used from craigslist) soon.

My question however is has anyone put dual exhaust coming out of the sides at 90 degrees on their truck without removing the spare tire? I've seen a couple of people that have done it on here but no one really without removing the spare. If I add a one inch spacer in the back do you think it would be possible as well? I just don't want to throw my tire in the back of the truck.

Also I plan on putting on straight pipes so that should leave some clearance as well.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Well as soon as I post this I see the Flowmaster 50 sticky up top with true duals on each side of the tires so nvm. Those are 45 degrees but hopefully 90 degrees will come out alright

OP
OP
Y

Yukon17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks that looks like its it. I'm trying to get 90 degrees instead of 45 but it looks like it can still be done either way. I figured the exhaust shop here may be able to do it but it is a pretty backwoods run down shop so I don't know. I guess we will find out soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sprocket-707

Latest posts