Newbie 07 Yukon with pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baker1k

Reaction score
We have a baby on the way due in October so we got rid of the Wifes cobra for this. It's a 07 Yukon on kmc 26" full mods in sig. We like it alot only issue I am having with it is drivers door motor and remote start not working. Did a search and gonna replace the door acuator but as far as the remote start don't know where to start lol it flashes the lights but doesn't start. Read on here if a check engine light is on it won't start, no check engine light on but the tire sensor light is on because of the wheel not sure if that will cause it but chime in if ya know something about it only has 58kmiles. 661d7876.jpg
7bbf8ab4.jpg
fa514d85.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin' Kon man :waytogo:

The only thing I don't like on it is the grill but nice lookin nonetheless

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That's a real nice Yukon.
The remote start does not work because the drivers door lock actuator is faulty, which causes the system to think the door is open. And if the systems thinks the door is open it won't start for theft reasons i'm guessing.

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Modded on this one. the locks cause the theft deterrent system to freak if it isnt able to secure the vehicle.

OP
OP
B

Baker1k

Reaction score
I didn't even think of that that could fix it all I will try that. And thanks everyone for the complements I am still going to level the back and who knows what else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925