OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read the entire thread. That's crazy. Is anyone else on this board having the buffeting problem. I would be so pissed.

There are a few folks on the Cadillac board having the same issue and some of the buybacks have started.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serge, I thought I saw where you were coming from, but now it's crystal clear.
My apologies for not recognizing what you were trying to establish.

This problem seems to be wide spread, and it makes me wonder if I even want this vehicle for my wife...

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't wait when I saw them (plus I have all of my bugs worked out) but generally, I avoid the first 1 or 2 model years of a complete redesign.

That being said, we love our vehicle!

Last edited:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't wait when I saw them (plus I have all of my buys worked out) but generally, I avoid the first 1 or 2 model years of a complete redesign.

That being said, we love our vehicle!
I totally have to agree with you sir. This is how we think also.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just read the entire thread. That's crazy. Is anyone else on this board having the buffeting problem. I would be so pissed.

Yikes. Anytime one of my kids cracks their rear window the buffeting sound drives me nuts. I couldn't drive anything that did that all the time.

Seems like this problem is coming to light just now, but if it was a design issue you would think the complaints would have started last spring. I wonder if GM has recently changed something in production that is causing the issue?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought everyone enjoyed a good buffet :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate