OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I completely understand Serges point. It's not his call..

Of course it's not my call, if it were I would have posted his info since as I have now repeated ad nauseum, I already know. But despite my objection I will not do that.

So yes it is his call to not publicly share information that could be of great help to others, it is however everyone else's call to note the associated lameness.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only say the " i " thing because it's what I see. It seems like most of the bs floating around the forum these days is in this section.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would hope that all of the comments were said in jest. We are all friends here, I think.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only say the " i " thing because it's what I see. It seems like most of the bs floating around the forum these days is in this section.

That will happen when you mix Elite with non Elite folk. :chewie:

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If a vehicle makes someone elite, then they live a shallow life.
Most "elite" people are posing and are probably leveraged to the max on every thing they own..

Damn my fingers are too big to type on an iphone

Last edited:
OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe an idea....why doesn't someone PM him regarding his buyback issues, then post that information publically; to the likes of "....I heard of GM buying back a Yukon because...."

This way it doesn't implicate anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius