Ok all you HOE owners step inside..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
So my window moldings on the rear windows are popping out and the dealer told me this is a common issue with 07+ hoes. Has this happened to anyone else on here and what did u do to fix it? Ive tried 3m double sided tape but it ends up just popping back out especially because of the cold. Is there anyone or anyplace that makes a one peice style molding like the escalade molding? Is there a way to use the escalade molding on the Hoes? It looks as though the window on the eskys is a bit different so I am thinking no? Any help is much appreciated!

Sean

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this should work

Attachments

• dewalt-nail-gun.jpg
    dewalt-nail-gun.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha no but seriously, i have not had a problem with this, but im going to look tomorrow and if i see any issues im blaming you for bringing it up :)

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I have not had this problem nor ever heard of this being an issue. Take it to a different dealer

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Popping out, no, but I did take mine to the dealer initially because they're loose and rattle when you slam the door. Unfortunately, there's no dealer fix. Double sided tape sounds like your best bet.

The Escalade's rear doors have an altogether differently shaped window, so the trim can't be swapped.

Damien1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The door molding rubber seal that's between the drive door and pillar pops out on mine, noticed it sleeping on my driveway the other day. Some 3m tape should do the trick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968