Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a great dude and good friend to get them painted for me for $115 (shipping included) and a shop to install them for $30 a door ... total cost $235, almost $200 less than the dealer. Should be done by the end of next week. Wo0t! :)

Soulsea why don't you just install them yourself? 30 per door is such a rip off! It's so easy to take off the existing mouldings and putting the new ones on definitely not worth that much money.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soulsea why don't you just install them yourself? 30 per door is such a rip off! It's so easy to take off the existing mouldings and putting the new ones on definitely not worth that much money.

If that is the going rate I may have found a good side business I can start up with NO overhead :D

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cause I'm happy to part with $120 bucks so as to have someone to blame and fix it should it go wrong. :)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cause I'm happy to part with $120 bucks so as to have someone to blame and fix it should it go wrong. :)

LOL what could possibly go wrong? It's ripping off old moulding and installing new peices of plastic with 3M tape. the only "tool" you need is the fishing wire and the 3M wheel :chicken:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking adhesive off makes the truck explode? :think:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachawn213