Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the 'not DI'?

:think: I don't know what 'DI' means.

Not knowing anything about tunes, and seeing that autocal seems to be available for my vehicle, I was wondering if that means that I could tune her if I wanted to?

I always took it for granted that 2 mode hybrids would be off limits to tunes on account of their complex programming.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick shout for help from anyone driving an Esky/Nali/late LTZ swb truck with the corresponding bumper cover.

I'm soon installing that on my ride and I wanted to know the size/height of it at the side about six inches in from the wheel well?

Basically what I'm trying to figure out is if the new bumper has the same side dimensions as my present one so that I know if I need to adjust my exhaust tips lower to accommodate the new bumper.

Thanks for any help. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick shout for help from anyone driving an Esky/Nali/late LTZ swb truck with the corresponding bumper cover....

:think: swb stands for short wide bed....surely you didn't mean that did you?

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
short wheel base :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahhh...I'm with ya now :waytogo:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick shout for help from anyone driving an Esky/Nali/late LTZ swb truck with the corresponding bumper cover.

I'm soon installing that on my ride and I wanted to know the size/height of it at the side about six inches in from the wheel well?

Basically what I'm trying to figure out is if the new bumper has the same side dimensions as my present one so that I know if I need to adjust my exhaust tips lower to accommodate the new bumper.

Thanks for any help. :)

I got nothing to measure it right now at work but when I get home I can try and get this for you Serge.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone measure the above for me pretty please?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should walk around my parking garage at work and locate a NNBS Hoe to measure for you. I know there's 2 sitting down on the second level. I just don't know where I'll locate a tape measure :think: If I can think of where a tape measure might be I'll go do that for you. I don't really wanna be productive at work today anyway :shrug:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you guys suck so much? :think:

:)

Forum statistics

Threads