Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just sayin... After watching him do it, I'd prefer a professional do it. I could definitely do it myself but not like how my paint guy did it..

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haz no skillz! :(

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haz no skillz! :(

Me neither. Do you know EXACTLY how to take apart the interior part of your door? If you do then you can do it. If you can't, then get it professionally done. I'm sure i couldve figured it out but I don't feel like hearing my door rattle uncontrollably while driving around from missing some crucial step in putting the door panel back on.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
serge. try it. it's really not hard.

Don't do it Serge. Pain in the balls.

This is precisely to the word what I was told on the subject of marriage.

Life is hard.

Okay well that bridge need not be crossed for a few days. In the meantime, anyone know where I can find the PNs for the liners? :think:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Me neither. Do you know EXACTLY how to take apart the interior part of your door? If you do then you can do it. If you can't, then get it professionally done. I'm sure i couldve figured it out but I don't feel like hearing my door rattle uncontrollably while driving around from missing some crucial step in putting the door panel back on.

From the little I've investigated I am likely to break some sort of clips.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's only ONE way to get said skillz and that is to get your hands dirty :deal:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the record if anyone needs them, the part no. for the two non-hybrid rear wheel liners are: 15938661 15938662

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9671023.jpg

Thanks. :)

Forum statistics

Threads