Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Substitute the h in tahoe with the green h, that's the best idea. Debadging looks ugly :imo:

Hey Nithin ... actually I think I managed to get all the letters in the same font and finish as TAHOE to spell HYBRID. I'll see when I get them if they are correct, but if they are, I think I will simply spell HYBRID on the other side with them. I might paint the H green basically to have the same thing as I have now but with the correct lettering. :)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick Q ...

As some know, I've been trying to track down some black 10/11 Escalade mirrors.

I know that the 07-09 have the led dots and the 10-11 have the straight line arrows.

Searching through ebay and CL I discovered something I wasn't aware of ... namely that there are at least two variations of the 10-11 esky straight arrow mirrors.

One, the more common version with the little proximity sensor graphic next to the arrow, and then this one without it:

picture.php

I was actually rather surprised to see this so for one I wanted to run it by you to make sure this isn't some modded up Tahoe mirror made to look like an esky mirror. If it's legit, it seems that this would be the more correct version to use for those who don't have the proximity option to begin with. I know that the connections work either way, but I'd rather not have to stare at something reminding me of an option I don't actually have. :)

Also, if anyone is aware of the PN for this version it would be really helpful.

Thanks.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
09-11 escalades have the solid line, 07-08 have dotted lines, sir. My mirrors are 09 w/ blind spot option written (actually its a picture) on the mirror lens.

09-11 escalades have the blind spot indicator, however it isn't going to work with your hoe. We have retrofitted our Burban with them and there is no "chime" or anything of that nature when changing lanes with someone in your blind spot. This might be corrected with the assistance of a BCM reprogram, but I doubt it as it looks like maybe some sensors are needed to indicate something is in your blind spot.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I'll get you the part number here shortly, watching Wallstreet with my lovely wife and then it might lead into something else. ;)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the blind spot situation bud ... what I didn't know was that there are 2 different versions of the 10+ esky mirror. One with the blind spot indicator/graphic on the mirror and one without. I know the PN of the one with the blind spot, I'm now looking for the PN of the one without it like in the pic posted above. :waytogo:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay so first of all, no need for mirror part numbers, because thanks to Timmy I got hooked up with a set of 07-09s that was too good to pass up. But I appreciate the effort ScSS, almost as much as I enjoy being corrected by you. :)

On to the next thing ...

I've been looking at all the usual GM part vendors but cannot track another part number.

I'm looking for the rear left/right wheel arch liners from a swb esky or denali. Any idea where/how I can track those PNs down? :think:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so first of all, no need for mirror part numbers, because thanks to Timmy I got hooked up with a set of 07-09s that was too good to pass up. But I appreciate the effort ScSS, almost as much as I enjoy being corrected by you. :)

On to the next thing ...

I've been looking at all the usual GM part vendors but cannot track another part number.

I'm looking for the rear left/right wheel arch liners from a swb esky or denali. Any idea where/how I can track those PNs down? :think:

New or old led turn signals? Thought old was 07-08. Then they have 09+, with or without BZA.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New or old led turn signals? Thought old was 07-08. Then they have 09+, with or without BZA.

It's the old version with the dots and no blind spot thingie.

Like I said, the price was too good to pass up. :)
If I don't like them on I'll just sell them and get the newer ones.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I see... Yea my esky has those.. I'll be looking for the 09+ ones in the future too. It just looks cleaner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrchoopa2u

Latest posts